Cinderella's Royal Table Dinner Time Length

buzz1523

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

I was able to snag a 7:50 PM dinner spot at CRT on our first day at Magic Kingdom (not sure if this was pure luck or if tables are getting easier to find?); however, our tradition is to watch the MK Fireworks the first night. We usually only take an hour to eat dinner and I know the fireworks start at 9:00 PM this Spring.

My main question is, do they usually seat you exactly at the time you selected or do you have to wait even longer? Or can they seat you earlier if you show up earlier? Any experiences? I'm going to keep trying to get an earlier spot, but in the meantime this has me a be on edge lol. Also any tips on how I can get an earlier time? Should I keep refreshing the page or actually call Disney? Sorry for all of the questions! Any suggestions appreciated! :)

Last time we ate there we got there early but they were running about 5-10 minutes behind (not bad at all). With the princesses not coming around to the tables it is a quicker service so an hour was about right for the time.

You'd be cutting it too close, I think, since a photo opportunity (of sorts) with Cinderella before you go up to the dining area has recently returned.

The catch is that if you were to try to exit the Castle as the fireworks begin or right before, you won't be allowed to leave due to safety concerns because of falling hot debris. That happened to me once as the fireworks began when I bailed on dinner due to feeling ill. Having to stand there until I got the all-clear some 10-15 minutes later was miserable.

Besides, there's no telling how long it may take to be seated unless you say you'll skip the photo.

All you can do is keep trying for an earlier time. Calling instead of searching online doesn't offer any advantage.

Thanks. I actually snagged an earlier reservation, luckily. I took the 3:50 PM spot. Even though it's a very early dinner, at least we won't have to rush! Just won't eat lunch that day :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter