• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cinderella's Royal Table Lunch?

J

JenniferW

Has anyone been? Is the food good? Our normal is Liberty, but want to try counter service for the rest and then possibly this as our treat! (we have an 18 month old so are limiting our sit down meals considerably )

What is the atmosphere like? Is there anywhere I can see pictures?

Are there any characters?

Thanks!

Jenn

We ate there for lunch and enjoyed ourselves. The Major Domo's pie was wonderful.

There are no characters at the castle for either lunch or dinner

We have eaten there for lunch many times. The Major Domo pie is my favorite. As others have said there are usually no characters upstairs, but the times I have been there, Fairy Godmother has been downstairs sitting at the throne posing for pictures. I may have just been lucky with this, so please do not take this as the norm.

Sounds like good food, how do you describe what the room looks like?

Does it look like you are in a castle?

Jenn

Jen, yes- it does look like you're in a castle! (Well, I guess it does. Actually, I've never been in a castle, so it's hard to compare...)

The dining room is rather small and intimate, the huge windows add a very castle-y ambience, and the servers are dressed quite regally.

Here's a photo:

royaltable.jpg

Sometimes you will find characters in the waiting area on the first floor during lunch and dinner times.

I read on another thread that breakfast at CRT is pre-plated, eggs, sausage and some other things. Is that your only choice?? What exactly are the menu options for breakfast?

Then for lunch, is it the same, pre-plated, or can you order from the menu??

Also, people have said that it is quite expense, how much is it currently for adults and kids to have breakfast at CRT?

I know my DD8 would love to see Cinderella, but I'd hate to spend lots of money for food that maybe only my husband would probably eat. (My DS6 and DD8 and I are waffle/pancake people, not egg people)

Thanks in advance for whomever replies!

I can't answer your questions about CRT breakfast since we've never been, but we did have a wonderful lunch there in December 2002. You order from a menu for lunch, it's not pre-plated. I can't remember exactly what we ordered now, but we all four (DH, 2 DS's and me) ordered different things and it was all good. If you don't care about seeing the princesses but want to eat in the castle, lunch is a great idea. The setting is great; we definitely felt like we were eating in a castle! ::yes::

There is no menu for breakfast.

You start out with a basket of breakfast breads - muffins, croissants, rolls, and a bowl of cut up fruit - canteloup, honeydew, other fruits.

Then there are two choices for adults - the scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, cheese danish with fruit compote (we've had blueberry and apple - not mixed, just different fruits on different occasions), potato casserole or the "healthy" breakfast - granola, yoghurt and fruit.

Kids get French Toast sticks and bacon.

You also get juice, milk, coffee, hot chocolate (I think you get HC).

I haven't seen any pancakes or waffles served.

I think the cost is somewhere in the neighborhood of $22 for adults and $9 for kids.

For lunch and dinner, you choose your meal from a menu.

We had lunch in the Castle in April & enjoyed it. I guess we were lucky-both Cinderella & Sleeping Beauty were in the lobby area & posed for pictures. It was great to eat inside the castle, and the food was good, too.

We had lunch there a few times. Same menu as dinner but less expensive. The food was very good. We would go back again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter