Circus de Soleil seating

The one you're in! :banana:

Seriously, there are no bad seats. There are three categories (1, 2, and 3...oddly enough) and they are $87, $75, and $59 respectively. There is nothing wrong with the Category 2 seats, especially those in Sections 203, 204, and 205. I probably would not get Category 3 unless you can only go one night and that's all you can get.

The theater is rather shallow, so even toward the back you are really not that far away from the stage. I'd actually rather be somewhere other than the first 10 rows or so, because you will be looking up all the time. I'd probably choose the first few rows of 203-5 over 100 level seating, even at the same price (which they are)

Here's a link to the La Nouba page, which will show you the schedules, pricing etc. Down at the bottom of the page, you'll see a link for the seating plan.
http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/CirqueDuSoleil/en/tickets/resident/lanouba/default.htm

It's an amazing show -- enjoy!

I prefer cat. 2 seats. The initial promenade in the show is along an aisle that is in back of cat. 1 seats, so you have to turn around to see it if in cat. 1.

We just went using the DVC 25% off deal. We ended up with front row seats on the side. It was FANTASTIC! I was a little nervous about my younger one who is four, but she LOVED it! A++++++++++++

jekjones1558 said:
I prefer cat. 2 seats. The initial promenade in the show is along an aisle that is in back of cat. 1 seats, so you have to turn around to see it if in cat. 1.
I agree - that's why I said I'd rather be in 200 seats than 100. Sergei and Baltho (the clowns) first, and then the Promenade.

Another tip for folks with little kids. Don't hesitate to take your young kids -- it's a wonderful show for kids. But several months before your trip, go to www.cirquedusoleil.com and spend the $35 or whatever for the DVD of La Nouba. Your kids will get a LOT more out of the show if they are familiar with it.

You should have seen the look on The Green Bird's face when she posed in front of us during the Promenade and DD3goingon23 yelled, "Hi Elina!" Girlie had watched the DVD about 100 times and knew a lot of the performers names.

And of course, she did a play-by-play during the entire show. Right before the backflip in the highwire number, she said, "Watch Daddy -- the boy's going to jump. Shhhhh!"

Near the end of the performance, the gentleman sitting next to me asked, "HOW MANY TIMES has she seen this show???"

That was in early February, and she still talks about the show...usually followed by "We have to go again!"

I prefer any of the sections near the center of the theater since there is so much going on at once. When we sat more off to the side, we missed a lot of the stuff that was going on in the background behind the main acts.

We had cat. 1 seats, but they were in the second row of the 200 level seating area. They were perfect!

I would recommend seating towards the center if possible. We went and had wonderful seats (2 rows back from the stage on the stage left side) but the trapeze artist were directly over our heads and it was more difficult to see. I would gladly go again in these seats though! I agree, not a bad seat anywhere!

Stupid question....
Are the children's tickets the same price as the adult tickets?
Also, are the DVC tickets Category 2? So it would be 25% off $75?
Thanks for your patience!

Alexander said:
Stupid question....

Children's are cheaper, but not by a HUGE margain. It is also 25% off their tickets.

Alexander said:
Stupid question....
The link in my first post above gives you all the prices, dark days, periods when the show is closed, etc.

[EDIT: Sorry, got interrupted there. The Cat 2 kids price is $56 before the discount. Kid means 3-9, 10 and above pay adult price.]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter