CIRQUE DU SOLEIL worth it ??????

My 24 year old son and I saw this show when were at WDW in August and we absolutely loved it! My son was a little skeptical going into it. He thought that I had spent too much money on the tickets and that it wouldn't be worth the money. But he thought it was wonderful and it ended up being one of his favorite things of our week long trip! It is an amazing show with so much going on that you will be focused on it the whole time and will be disappointed when it is over. We had great seats - we were in Section 205, Row AA, seats 18 & 19. (Miss Mickey Mania, I see that your tickets for your upcoming trip are for the exact same seats we had!) I would definitely go back to Cirque Du Soleil again.

Sorry, I had a typo in my above post. My son is 14 not 24!!! Just thought I would clarify that.

The last two nights were used for taping the next Bravo special, which should air during the first quarter of next year.
I was fortunate enough to recieve free tickets, but the show was so amazing that I'm saving up to pay to see it again.
Completely fascinating.
Inspired.
Delicious.
Breathtaking.
I came, I saw, I bought a magnet!

Does anyone know the name of the Cirque show that will be going on December, 2003? We saw it several years ago and am just wondering if it is the same show. (I know, I know, it would still be great to enjoy it again).....just wondering. Thanks.<p>
<MARQUEE><font size=+2 color=red <marquee> ºoº...We are going to DisneyWorld...ºoº</MARQUEE><p><p><center>

mick45_small.jpg
</center>

La Nouba is the only show that performs at the Cirque Du Soleil theatre at Downtown Disney. The stage and auditorium were designed and built specifically for La Nouba.
While feature acts change every so often, the spirit of the show and the general experience remain the same (there's so much going on that you could go several times and have distinct experiences each time).
La Nouba is scheduled to run at Downtown Disney for at least 10 more years.

Just wanted to make a note about tickets to La Nouba - if you buy tickets from the box office, they are nonrefundable, not changeable.

I bought VOUCHERS from Ticketmania for a June show. (Actually, the vouchers have no date attached - you call the box office and make reservations and they note that you are paying via voucher.) Unfortunately, my husband pinched his sciatic nerve and couldn't fly, so I went to Orlando by myself (half work-related), but did not want to see the show by myself (what if I didn't like it, wouldn't want to see it again, and maybe he would have loved it, etc, etc).

I took a chance and called again with my vouchers, and was able to reuse them for our upcoming November trip. I was SOOOO glad I had vouchers instead of tickets!

Just thought I'd pass that along.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter