Cirque du Soleil

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
I love CDS and would love to see the show in DD and was wondering if anyone has seen the show? How did you enjoy it?
The tickets are quite costly too, and I was wondering if there is any way I could get them at a discounted rate? Has anyone ever heard of a way?
Is there any bad seating - I would love to sit at the front, but the difference between first and second balcony is like $40 (I am a poor student, afterall).
Anyways, any input would be appreciated.
Thanks, J:yo-yo:

The show was AWESUME!!! I want to go back and see it again. I did not see any seats that were really bad. The only thing you want to b careful of is to not sit on the sides of the stage because you miss things. I sat on the higher level toward the left side and thought it was a great show!!!

This is one of the best shows I have ever seen! ::yes::

We saw it from the second level and our view was great. You really don't want to be too close to the front because some of the show happens up above the stage and you would be looking up to watch it.

I would love to see it again! :teeth:

I love Cirque, too. All of the seats are good - I have gone three times and one time sat in the back row - and it was a fine seat, too. I prefer to sit in the front of the second section (behind the walkway). You will not regret going!

Originally posted by ChisJo
I love CDS and would love to see the show in DD and was wondering if anyone has seen the show?
The tickets are quite costly too, and I was wondering if there is any way I could get them at a discounted rate? Has anyone ever heard of a way?

Thanks, J:yo-yo:

I attended a timeshare presentation at Sheraton Vistana Resorts and got $40.00 off my ticket. The show was wonderful. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I just saw that there are AP discounts of 25% but they do not start until just after we get back (June 1st). Maybe next trip?

Slightly Goofy/Linda

Where did you see the AP discounts for Cirque????

We'd love to go again.........

Hi Flower

I saw it when I was checking out the Passholder section of www.disney.com. Was under special offers or some such. Had not read it on the boards so maybe it is new?

Hope you can take advantage of the offer.

SG/Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter