City Walk ?

lynn kelley

Florida Lover
I have a newbie question. If our first day we get in around 4 pm, at the HRH can you go to city walk to eat & drink without park passes?

Citiwalk is actually outside/in-between the two Universal theme parks and does not have an admission price for access. However the Nightclubs do have a cover charge after 10pm(?) with an all access pass available for about twenty bucks. Citiwalk is like one gigantic street party and is fun even if you do not pay for the Nightclub admissions. There are shops, Restaurants and a cineplex. Often there is entertainment at a Center Stage that holds crowds attention and adds to the fun. Plus, as a resort guest, you can also take a boat over to the other resort, Portofino, and stroll through their common areas.
HAVE FUN

The cover charge for the clubs varies by club, I believe...and the CityWalk party pass is only $7.95! They also offer deals on combos of Party passes, movies and meals.
I noticed the other night leaving USF that they were offering a CityWalk Party pass free with a studio guide from USF as a Mardi Gras promotion. This might be of some interest to someone planning to go during that time!

Karen

Loved that City Walk!

We're here in Orlando and have spent two days at Universal this week. We ate lunch at Jimmy Buffett's the other day.

The special right now: For $17 you can get dinner at one of the restaurants and a movie ticket or pass into the clubs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter