Claremont Spa & Resort in Concierge Collection

BobH

DIS Veteran
Has anyone stayed at the Claremont in Berkeley, California? I am looking into a 4 day stay there added onto a trip to Yosemite and Sequoia National Park.
Also - I have never flown to the San Francisco area. What airport is the best? San Francisco, Oakland or San Jose? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

The Claremont is a beautiful, charming old hotel. If you are going to stay definitely get a spa package (expensive) but it is what they are known for. Also Sunday Brunch is another one of their specialties. I have not stayed there personally but I know many people who have (after weddings or such). I have had several special occation type functions there. Spa packages are availible for booking on line too. There are many things to see in Berkeley as well as the rest of the East Bay. Oakland Airport is the best, much fast, cheaper and simpler the San Francisco and almost always on time. The have a shuttle to BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) or of course you can rent a car but be prepared for a challenging parking situation (both Berkeley and San Francisco are difficult parking situations). I you want anymore info feel free to e-mail me. I've lived in the Bay Area all my life and have worked in Berkeley for the last 16 years.
kareeve@home.com

Thank you for the quick reply and excellent advice. I have not decided on a travel date yet, but your offer of further information via email is gratly appreciated.

BobH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter