Clarion Hotel Main gate

chellebelle

Mouseketeer
Sorry for all the questions I have been asking

First off thank you for the replies I got on the Stovall's hotel, I have taken all of the reviews into my decision and I believe my husband & might be changing hotels,

Have any of you stayed in the Clarion Hotel its located next to the convention centre. all your replies are very much appreciated

Haven't stayed there but from others I've always heard "not bad, but for the price you can do better in the area and be closer to Disney." What kind of budget are you looking at and what time of year? Are you looking for something walking distance or don't mind taking shuttles?

One hotel that I can recommend, if it fits your budget, is the Holiday Inn on Walnut (there are other Holiday Inns in the area but not on Walnut).

This hotel juts up against the Downtown Disney parking garage. You can walk to Disneyland if you are good walkers, or you can just walk to Downtown Disney and take the parking shuttle. Ask for a "quiet room" because one side of this hotel is kinda noisy at times.

If you have entertainment card membership, the rate is $69..........If you don't the "great rate" special is $80 per night. So if you are staying a few nights it is worth getting the membership especially if entertainment book is offered for your home city area where you can use the coupons all year. The info is at entertainment.com if you are interested in a membership card. You can then book "entertainment book" right off the Holiday Inn website, and you can cancel later if you find a better deal somewhere.

we are booking with a travel agent and so I read a few reviews n the clarion and it had way better reviews than stovall's had, and its about the same distance we have put a call into our travel agent tonight and hopefully tomorrow we can find out what kind of deals they can get us.

Thank you for your replys I would use my entertainment card if we were booking seperatly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter