• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

CLIP ART links and ~Request/Share

miss missy said:
Here is one of a dancer Minnie here:

http://www.geocities.com/disneyclipsmain/

As far as red sox, I know someone on here did all kinds of baseball team designs, did you see them? Ask in the tee shirt thread.

Thank you Miss Missy!
I love the dancer Minnie Mouse, will be perfect for DD. I'll check out t-shirt thread.
Marilou :worship: :worship: :worship:

Hi Folks,

This is my first post to this site, and I hope someone can help me. We are planning a trip to WDW in December, and I'm creating an autograph book for my God daughter. We're having breakfast at Tusker House, and I understand we'll meet Donald & Daisy in their safari attire. I would like to make a dedicated page for them but I can't seem to find any clipart of them in their safari attire. Does anyone know where I can find any clipart (or even photos)?

Thanks for your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter