Close please- Item traded :D

ill replace the 2 treasure chairs with red baseball pants and 1* invisibility or pirate magic.

ill replace the 2 treasure chairs with red baseball pants and 1* invisibility or pirate magic.

That sounds good. Even tho I have no high need on those items they could still be of use(not to be rude or anything)
I think I'll put you in the lead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just again a reminder NO offers accepted if I don't feel right to go through trade.

Thanks!

BUMP!popcorn::-Updated my want list if anyone is interested open to other stuff as well-and again won't accept offers until I get that right offer I feel good to got through trade:goodvibes Still looking at other offers:)No outbids here just looking for an offer I really like

Last BUMP of the day:happytv: - Anyone else want to offer? Still looking for that right offer and remenber you don't have to offer items rarer then the current lead go and offer and I'll tell you if like offer:) and again updated my wants if anyone wants to check that out:thumbsup2
And if anyone has Sparrow for trade please LMK and offer I can add if needed:rotfl:
I think that Llama is still in lead!

BUMP!:wave:
Anyone else want to offer?- I'll probably end this tomorrow when I get back from an activivty I have to go to so I'm still open to other offers:)

Llama is still in the lead!

Last Bumppirate:- anyone else want to offer?
Again I'll probably end this tomorrow when I get back from an activivty I have to go to so I'm still open to other offers
:)

4x pirate couches
1x stool and post
1x hina tiki pin
1x maui tiki pin
1x flip hat
1x blue aladdin carpet chair
1x retro adventureland pin
1x churro pin

Thanks for consideration :)

4x pirate couches
1x stool and post
1x hina tiki pin
1x maui tiki pin
1x flip hat
1x blue aladdin carpet chair
1x retro adventureland pin
1x churro pin

Thanks for consideration :)

Heya,

Pretty Good offer! But I'm not a big fan of the tiki pins or the flip hat so I'm going to have to pass:(
Still is a very good offer:thumbsup2 and wish you gl

Thanks!:)

BUMP:wizard: ! Llama I accepted you're offer I sent u PM a while ago LMK if you want to this if not you should really lmk!

Thanks! NOW OPEN TO OTHER OFFERS!

BUMP:sail:
I sent another PM to you Llama but I believe you offered with no intention in trading,I guess you're not interested in claiming the item you offered for so again I'm open to other offers! Really want a Red HKDL as well as Sparrow(<--That's a dream)
Just go on and offer:)Llama I'm still waiting to make sure you're NOT interested in trading but I'm still open to offers:goodvibes

:thanks:

BUMP!:boat:
Llama hasn't respond so again I'm open to another offers:)!
If anyone is interested go on and offer:thanks:

Mousketeer Hat
xmas 05,
Narnia Pin,
Monsters Opening
tink '06
2 - Magic teleport 1*
green explorer shirt with camera

I will have to check tomorrow to see what else I can add.

That's a great offer!:) You can add if it's possible(only if you think it's fair)

Thanks for the offer if you can't or don't want to I'm still very interested in that offer:)

I offer

2x fire walls
1x pirate couch

Sorry..for not responding faster my computer is getting slow:headache:

I like that offer. But I'm not a huge Pirate Q fan so I'll have to pass.
Thanks tho for the great offer!:)

Sorry..for not responding faster my computer is getting slow:headache:

I like that offer. But I'm not a huge Pirate Q fan so I'll have to pass.
Thanks tho for the great offer!:)

What about a star of mikey pin? or red stitch hat? or mickey window? I can offer one of those items but not all three.

What about a star of mikey pin? or red stitch hat? or mickey window? I can offer one of those items but not all three.

I like the star of mickey but I'm not in real high need of it and the other two I alredy have both(yeah too many codes)

Thanks again for the amazing offer:)

sorry i have been extremely busy of late and can not get on VMK right now. You committed to trading it to me so i think you should ;)

sorry i have been extremely busy of late and can not get on VMK right now. You committed to trading it to me so i think you should ;)

Well..Llama sense you did not reply I decided to sur pass your offer and move on, sense you did not reply I thought you were no longer interested If your still interested I'll think about it:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter