CLOSED: 0* Banked Points Available for Rent -SSR - $15/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

gusdmh

Mouseketeer
UPDATE: Wow! Thank you everyone for helping me put these points to great use.

Peace to all!!!
My name is Gus, and I'm from Massachusetts.
As of today (4/12/18) I have *239 banked points available for Saratoga Springs Resort, or other resorts. These Use Year points have till 3/31/19 to be used. See dates available below:

Booking window of 11 months for the home resort, and 7 months for other resorts:
Home Resort: You can book your arrival as far out as March 12, 2019 for a stay up to March 19, 2019.
Non-Home Resort: You can book your arrival as far out as November 12, 2018.

My family and I are unable to go on any trips soon, hence this opportunity for anyone interested in renting points.
Terms: $15 p/p, and any fees, which seems to be the going rate. No refunds.
Let me know your plans.
Send me a private message (conversation). If you can't then click on this link: https://www.disboards.com/threads/p...bers-may-not-be-posted-on-this-board.3669202/
I use PayPal.

Last edited:
Do you have anything available for BLT 2 bedroom between 11/28-12/14 2018? I want to do a couple nights there and the rest at AKV.

Do you have anything available for BLT 2 bedroom between 11/28-12/14 2018? I want to do a couple nights there and the rest at AKV.

Hi A.J. The farthest I can book at a non-home resort is Nov 12. I won't be able to help. You should look for someone with a home resort at BLT or AK. Peace, Gus

Peace to all!!!
As of today (4/12/18) I have *239 banked points available for Saratoga Springs Resort, or other resorts. See dates available below:

Booking window of 11 months for the home resort, and 7 months for other resorts:
Home Resort: You can book your arrival as far out as March 12, 2019 for a stay up to March 19, 2019.

My family and I are unable to go on any trips soon, hence this opportunity for anyone interested in renting points.
Let me know your plans.
Send me a private message (conversation).
I use PayPal.

Could these be used for checking 11/10/2017-11/18/2018? Was look for AKV, but would do any one bedroom that sleeps 5

Hi Brad,
Just 1 and 2-bedrooms available at SSR and OKW. Is that what you were looking for?
Gus

Peace to all!!!
As of today (4/12/18) I have *239 banked points available for Saratoga Springs Resort, or other resorts. See dates available below:

Let me know your plans.
Send me a private message (conversation).
I use PayPal.

Hi looking for a 6/7 night stay in Oct and that can fit 5

Hi looking for a 6/7 night stay in Oct and that can fit 5
As of this moment, October is wide open for a 1-bed. Each night runs about 26-31 pts. Studios only had 3 consecutive nights available.
Please look at the screenshot. Peace!
upload_2018-4-13_11-31-13.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter