• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED 320 AKL points for trade / rent, Dec 2020 Use Year, 17,50$ per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
We are new to this process, so please forgive me if I word something incorrectly or ask a stupid question!
We are interested in staying at Disney from 9/7-9/11 and were hoping to stay at Animal Kingdom. We were looking at a value studio or standard view studio, would anything like that still be available?
Thanks!
Cheapest solution available is 1 BR villa with standard view for 88 points
I see studios in Saratoga Springs (44-52 point)

What would the cheapest option be for July 3rd - July 8th inclusive?

AKL Svanah view would be preference if its available for booking.

What would the cheapest option be for July 3rd - July 8th inclusive?

AKL Svanah view would be preference if its available for booking.
1br AKL Kidani Savannah view (196 points) and 2 Br savannah view (272 points) are available.
PM me if interested so that we can make reservation. I would act fast because many other options are already booked.

I have 320 AKL points for trade / rent.
Fast service, rental contract available if you prefer renting.
Paypal accepted with cost of transaction sharing.
I'm interested in renting 10/12/2020- 10/17/2020 studio value view!!

Do you have AKL points still available and willing to transfer for $17.50 rather than trade? I’d be interested in at least 198 points.

Thread closed. All points allocated. If you still need points I still have some 2021 Use Year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter