Closed 47 Points for Rent @ $12/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Is anything available at Aulani September 13-18? It will just be 2 adults! We would love to stay at Aulani! Please let me know! Thank in advance!

I am specifically looking for a savanna view studio AKV, preferably Jambo Oct 18th, 2018. There are 3 adults and a 6 year old. Thank you, Dena

Hello,

I am looking to add on to my existing reservation at AKL....I am looking for availability the night of November 2 or the nights of November 10 and 11.

Thank you!

Hello all

I have 219 points for rent at the resort of your choice, for only at $12/point. The points will expire by the end of November of this year, so it is time to have a magical time at any of the Disney Resorts (including Hawaii).

Please let me know:
- your check in date
- the number of days you will be staying
- the resort you would like to stay at (please also let me know if you have any alternate resort in case I cannot find a room at your first choice)
- the type of room you want (studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, etc)
- the number of adults guests, as well as the number of minor children and their age (names not necessarily at this time, but Disney wants to know the other information)
- any Disney dining plan you want to add (I do believe this is for the duration of your stay and not just for specific days of your stay)

I accept PAYPAL for the protection of both of us.

Thank you in advance
Leon

Good Morning!
Looking for a studio checking in 25th-29th (or less if you have two days)
2 adult/2 Children 15/8
room only

Thank you!

anything available at the Polynesian, grand Floridian or wilderness lodge standard studio December 2-13th 2018?

That is outside my year's expiration. Sorry about that as I need to use it all by November of this year

Hello,

I am looking to add on to my existing reservation at AKL....I am looking for availability the night of November 2 or the nights of November 10 and 11.

Thank you!
I just checked and there is nothing available

check in 11/9
5 nights
2 adult , 4 children (12, 11, 7, 7)

prefer 2 studios at poly or 2 studios at bay lake

I just checked and there are not studios available other than a wait list. Sorry

Looking for something at Boardwalk Aug. 16-20. Also trying to find something Sept 29-Oct 6 or Oct 13-20? Studio or 1 bedroom

See anything that fits any of those dates?

Thanks!

For the dates in August there a one bedroom at Saratoga Springs for 126 points

For the dates in Sept 29 - Oct 6 there are one bedrooms at Boardwalk Villas but only for 2 nights (either Sept 30 - Oct 1, or Sept 29 - Sept 30). There is also a deluxe studio for the night of Oct 1. (The point values are 45, 47, & 10 respectively).

The dates of Oct 13-20 only has waitlisted dates.

Let me know if you want any of the above available rooms.

Thanks
Leon

So could you get Sept 29-Oct 1 somehow? Then Oct 1 in studio? Or are these already assigned and have to be rented that way?

What are the odds of getting all dates on a waiting list

It is a total shoot of the dice. It all depends on what is going on there at Disney (for instance the Wine & Food Expo books up early).

Look to stay at Grand Californian 9/7/18 - 9/12/18 studio 2 adult please, thanks
Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter