CLOSED 50 - 80 Aulani points for Rent $18/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van@Disney

Aloha from Vancouver
UY starts April 2022 Ends March 30, 2023
Minimum of 50 points
Can book at any DVC property
Can add a few points to complete a reservation if needed.

Contract provided. Payment via pay-pal, renter pays fees.
Please send PM with any questions or if you are interested in renting these points
Sorry, I can’t transfer points

Last edited:
I am looking into going for 5 nights in November, I need a two bedroom, not sure how many points I would need to buy.

Sorry, I didn’t check, because I know that will be way more than 50 points, so I can’t be of any help to you.

Best of luck with your plans.

Is there any availability for a Studio at either Boardwalk, Beach Club, Poly, GF, or Boulder ridge for May 20th, May21st and possibly May 22nd.
Thank-You,
Pam

Availability for 4/18-4/19 (one night) at Aulani? Need standard room (2 adults 3 kids - 1 under 3 years old)

Hi fellow canadian!

Are you seeing any last minute availability at AULANI on 4 consecutive nights in a Hotel Room or Studio between June 24th and July 16th?

THANK YOU

Hi, interested in 3 nights at Aulani 1st thru 4th Oct for 2x adults and 2x kids. Website shows standard view hotel rooms available for these dates but don’t know if that means available to DVC? Whichever is cheapest is what we’re after. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter