CLOSED: 500 DVC Points for Rent @ $17pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVC Doctor

Member since 2001
DVC Gold
I am a very experienced 20+ year DVC member and renter and have I have 500 SSR points for rent @ $17pp

I can book any available DVC resort between now and the next 7 months (up to October 2024).
I can book Saratoga Springs Resort for any available dates for the next 11 months (up to February 2025).

** 100 point minimum requests **

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:
1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, or 3 bedroom)
4. DVC location (BLT, PVB, SSR, OKW, AKV, etc.)

After I check availability, I will post or send you a message with the details and total price.

When you are ready to book, then I will need the following information:
1. Names of all guests and (ages + gender of the children)
2. Address, phone, and e-mail contact information

Payment terms - I accept Zelle, checks (personal, business or bank) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees).
50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day)
50% final payment at least 90 days before check-in

Last edited:

FYI - I have rented all my Polynesian points so I am modifying this listing to remove Poly points for rent.

I can still book BLT and SSR for December holiday weeks (11 months out) and all other available DVC resorts in next 7 months.

I can book BLT and SSR for December/January holiday weeks (September 2024 to January 2025)

I can book all other available DVC resorts in next 7 months (March 2024 to September 2024)

Looking for August 4-11, 2024 AKL 1 Bed Value room (153 pts) 2 adults 3 kids

Looking for August 4-11, 2024 AKL 1 Bed Value room (153 pts) 2 adults 3 kids

For those dates there are only two nights available for "value rooms" and the rest are sold out. If you want a standard view, all nights are available.

For those dates there are only two nights available for "value rooms" and the rest are sold out. If you want a standard view, all nights are available.
Thanks for getting back to me. Are you able to explain what a standard view room would and how many points required it would be? We are not in the rooms much so are not fussy on having any special views or anything

thanks

Thanks for getting back to me. Are you able to explain what a standard view room would and how many points required it would be? We are not in the rooms much so are not fussy on having any special views or anything

thanks
For Animal Kingdom Aug 4-11 in a 1 bedroom, the cheapest option available is standard view and that is 195 points (27 points Sun-Th nights and 30 points per night Fri-Sat). The rooms are very good with a pool or resort view and not savanna view. The value rooms you asked about are smaller and have zero view (like a wall or driveway) but are sold out. Thus, if you want to save a little bit, avoid weekends.

10/11-16/24
Studio less than 2k
I am not sure what you are asking for.
Please post your desired checkin and checkout dates and room size.
The lowest cost resort around that time will be OKW so I can search that resort if you want.

I am not sure what you are asking for.
Please post your desired checkin and checkout dates and room size.
The lowest cost resort around that time will be OKW so I can search that resort if you want.
check-in 10/11/24
check-out 10/16/24
We want to book a studio.
At this point, I have Disney planning fatigue and am now open to almost any resort but I'd like to stay under $2000

check-in 10/11/24
check-out 10/16/24
We want to book a studio.
At this point, I have Disney planning fatigue and am now open to almost any resort but I'd like to stay under $2000
This should make you happy....Oct 11-16, 2024 (5 nights)
OKW = $1,314
SSR Preferred = $1,548

I still have DVC points that can be used at any resort for any open dates (March 2024 to September 2024) and I can book BLT or SSR for dates (March 2024 to January 2025)

I am a very experienced 20+ year DVC member and renter.

I can book Bay Lake Tower for any available dates for the next 11 months (up to January 2025).
I can book Saratoga Springs Resort for any available dates for the next 11 months (up to January 2025).
I can book any available DVC resort between now and the next 7 months (up to September 2024).

I have 500 BLT points for rent or transfer @ $19pp
I have 600 SSR points for rent or transfer @ $17pp
** 100 point minimum requests **

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:
1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, or 3 bedroom)
4. DVC location (BLT, PVB, SSR, OKW, AKV, etc.)

After I check availability, I will post or send you a message with the details and total price.

When you are ready to book, then I will need the following information:
1. Names of all guests and (ages + gender of the children)
2. Address, phone, and e-mail contact information

Payment terms - I accept Zelle, checks (personal, business or bank) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees).
50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day)
50% final payment at least 90 days before check-in
Hi! I need 20 points transferred if possible. What all information do you need from me for that? Thank you!

Hi! I need 20 points transferred if possible. What all information do you need from me for that? Thank you!

I would like to help, but 20 points is way below my minimum and I would suggest to simply rent the points directly from Disney as that is quicker and easier for such a small number of points.

I would like to help, but 20 points is way below my minimum and I would suggest to simply rent the points directly from Disney as that is quicker and easier for such a small number of points.
What is the minimum? I would be willing to get more!

1. Check-in date: 1/13/2025
2. Check-out date: 1/20/2025
3. Room type: 1 bedroom
4. DVC location: BLT
I think it should be 210 points for a standard view

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter