CLOSED - All points now rented: Points for rent: 166 points at $19pp June ‘24 UY

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackosinDIS

Mouseketeer
Hi there!

I have the following surplus points for rent, which I cannot use myself this year and would be happy to use to help someone else:

166 points - June 2024 UY - $19pp - for bookings at BLT 7-11 months out (or any resort within 7 months)

If you are interested, please let me have the following information:
Resort
Room Type/View
Check-in date
Check-out date

I can then check if your request is available and will DM you with the total price and request for further information required in order to make the reservation. 50% payment required once reservation confirmed, with remainder to be paid 45 days prior to check-in.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey are these points available for transfer? I am looking to supplement my 2024 points to rent a 2 bed at OKW 4/1 - 4/7. Thanks!

Hey are these points available for transfer? I am looking to supplement my 2024 points to rent a 2 bed at OKW 4/1 - 4/7. Thanks!
Hi, I only have June 24 points left, so don’t think that would work for your dates unfortunately as the transferred points can’t be borrowed.

Looking for may 27th-june 1st, can slide over a day to arrive the 26th of needed.
Boardwalk standard or beach club, 1 bedroom. Thank you

Lots of availability for standard view in the 7-11 month window right now… let me know if you want me to search dates for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter