• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

CLOSED ALL POINTS RENTED, THANK YOU Points for rent - 250 SSR points @$17.50 ppt. For reservations until June 2023. Experienced DVC renter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
250 SSR points for rent at $17.50 ppt., available for reservations until 6/1/23.
Can be used at all resorts from 7 months and 11 months at SSR.

I am an experienced DVC renter on Disboards and have safely and successfully rented thousands of ponts over the last 3 years and I can provide a rental contract.

If interested, please post here or PM me the following information;

Preferred Resort(s)
Size of accommodation e.g studio, 1 bed etc.
Type of room e.g. standard, preferred, lake view etc.
Check in and check out dates.

I update my posting regularly every day and I will check availability and get back to you asap.

I require payment by PayPal, you pay the PayPal 3.5% fees.

Thanks for looking, any questions please ask I am happy to help.

Mike
Hello
We are looking for BWV 1 Bedroom Boardwalk View 4/2/23 - 4/5/23
Thank you so much

Perfect, thank you! What is the total cost for the stay and how do I reserve?
Total cost is $2716, if you want to reserve you need to send me a PM, you need 10 posts to be able to do this.
You can find out how to send PMs at the top of the home page on DVC rental board using this link.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/
Once you have 10 posts you can send me your personal details by PM

Thanks
Perfect, thank you! What is the total cost for the stay and how do I reserve?

Dates we are curious about for our family of 4 are Nov 15-22 2022, and or April 30-May 8 2023. We want to stay under around 2,000. We are hoping room has a washer and dryer, a bathtub, a Balcony with possible fireworks view would be very nice. And a microwave. Thanks in advance.

Dates we are curious about for our family of 4 are Nov 15-22 2022, and or April 30-May 8 2023. We want to stay under around 2,000. We are hoping room has a washer and dryer, a bathtub, a Balcony with possible fireworks view would be very nice. And a microwave. Thanks in advance.
You need a 1 bed and the cheapest available is way over 2000.
There is no availability for November, April/May is available but the cheapest 1bed at a non fireworks resort would be over 200 points. You probably need to think again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter