CLOSED COMPLETE Disney Sketch Swap

They still have a slight lift on the top and bottom, but I think once it goes in a page protector, they will be fine.

I just put one in protector - it IS fine.

It's your call.. let me know...and if you get any complaints please let me know and I will resend to any of them how are requesting they be re done! ;)

change in plans, I'm taking my pages to Disney with me. I found the technique I was looking for in a magazine so I'm going to take them with me to finish.

Will mail ASAP when I get back.

Just wanted to check in with an update...almost done...have started cutting for the last two (angel) spots. I just want to finish my letters for the character swap, then I'll whip these last two up and get them off. No problem making the deadline!!

Just checking in quickly between Dr appts and back to school stuff.

I hope to mail these either tomorrow or Tuesday. My BFF is getting married this weekend and all the kids are in the wedding. Mom and I have had to alter DD's dress plus all the boys started school this week. It's been crazy.

But I promise you will have them by the deadline.

You know Buffy.. she is so hard headed!!! I told her she could just mail the stuff here and I'd take care of it...but no, no..... LOL Hey, I'm still beating on wood...anyone want a turn???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter