CLOSED COMPLETE Disney Sketch Swap

:goodvibes Wow LM3K - those pages are great! :love:

My favorites are the Mickey and Goofy pages. I am :sad1: that we aren't in any groups together. I hope you don't mind me doing some scraplifting.

Thanks!! Lift away!! They are from the sketches...so all I did really was choose pictures and embellies!!!

:love::love::love::love:

All your pages are wonderful!!

I'm thinking you poor swappers just aren't getting back one of your own - because they are all going to find their way into my secret stash. :teeth:

:worship: Erin -- excellent pages! I especially love all of your great titles. I have to see which of these I am getting. I would love to have them all.

Awesome pages LM3K!!!!! I'm in enough groups that I'm sure I get some of those. I sure hope so!!

Thanks Stephanie!! I hope you are in some of those groups...because I want your pages, too!!!

:love::love::love::love:

All your pages are wonderful!!

I'm thinking you poor swappers just aren't getting back one of your own - because they are all going to find their way into my secret stash. :teeth:

Thanks so much Ann!! I am glad you like them...this swap was a ton of fun! I really enjoyed it!

:worship: Erin -- excellent pages! I especially love all of your great titles. I have to see which of these I am getting. I would love to have them all.

Thanks Susan! I tried to do something a little different with the titles. I had fun making these. It actually inspired me to buy the page maps book.

Erin's box for THIS swap as arrived. :rotfl2:

---------------

I must confess to the most dreaded of hostess errors. I lost a box from a swapper. I have already contacted the swapper who's items I lost. I am currently trying to recreate them so that everyone has full sets. They will not be anywhere near as nice the originals. I am very sorry for that.

This is the first time in 3 years of swapping that I have done this. I don't know where my head was when I threw away the boxes. I was certain I had put every bag in the tower of drawers. But I didn't. I can't find her items anywhere. I have no excuses.

I went shopping this morning for more embellishments to complete the pages. I will have them done this weekend and will swap out to be ready for the mail on Monday.

Erin's box for THIS swap as arrived. :rotfl2:

---------------

I must confess to the most dreaded of hostess errors. I lost a box from a swapper. I have already contacted the swapper who's items I lost. I am currently trying to recreate them so that everyone has full sets. They will not be anywhere near as nice the originals. I am very sorry for that.

This is the first time in 3 years of swapping that I have done this. I don't know where my head was when I threw away the boxes. I was certain I had put every bag in the tower of drawers. But I didn't. I can't find her items anywhere. I have no excuses.

I went shopping this morning for more embellishments to complete the pages. I will have them done this weekend and will swap out to be ready for the mail on Monday.

Deep breath - Don't worry, we're all human. Take your time. Anything I can do to help? :hug:

AWM, accidents happen.... it's okay... we are all human and all have made mistakes....
Let me know if you need any help!!! :hug:

Whew!! I am glad they got there!!! Everything was ok?

No worries! You do a great job and will make great rproductions! You are human...so oppsies are allowed!!!

You know I don't have any idea what you are talkin about willis.

What is a Zhu Zhu? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter