Closed: Points For Rent: 100 OKW at $14.75/Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpep42

Mouseketeer
I have 100 points to rent. I can get reservations for Old Key West 11 months out and for all other DVC resorts 7 months out. These reservations go quickly and there aren't a lot available for the next couple of months but I will check for you. I am asking $14.75 per point. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
I'm looking for anytime available in December or January at the Grand Californian for 3 to 4 nights. Could you tell me if there is something available then?

Looking for 2 Poly standard studios april 29-May 3, 4 nights. As of this am they were available.
176 points

I'm looking for anytime available in December or January at the Grand Californian for 3 to 4 nights. Could you tell me if there is something available then?
The only time I see is December 1 leaving on the 4th in a one bedroom. Everything else is waitlisted.

Could you please check OKW, BWV, BCV or SSR for 12/12/18-12/17/18 for 2 deluxe studios (4 adults each room)? Thank you!

We need three nights in February 2019 in a studio beginning on the 21st. Would love to stay at OKW. Would you please check?

I am looking for one night in a two bedroom at Saratoga springs for April 22nd. Please let me know if you still have available points. Thank You

Hi Domenic...I will need the names and addresses of both people in the room, phone numbers, etc. This cost will be $442.50. I will require a check or paypal for payment. Thanks

Hi there, can you please PM me? I will give the details there.

Thanks!

We need three nights in February 2019 in a studio beginning on the 21st. Would love to stay at OKW. Would you please check?
I'm sorry...all the rooms are waitlisted. I checked all of the DVC resorts and they are all waitlisted.

I am looking for one night in a two bedroom at Saratoga springs for April 22nd. Please let me know if you still have available points. Thank You
That is available in a 2 BR lock off standard room or regular standard room for 54 points or same for preferred room for 65 points or the treehouse villa for 65 points. I wouldn't be able to book this until September 22nd as I need 7 months out. Let me know how you want me to proceed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter