Closed - Points for Rent/Transfer - 168 OKW unrestricted points - $18/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 12th - 15th is available for 40 points, but just a regular studio, not near the Hospitality House. The other week is not available.
Steve

Sure, I'm happy to move forward with that. To clarify, that's check-in on December 12 and check-out on December 16? Please let me know how you'd like to proceed.

Yes, those are the dates. In order to pass personal information we need to private message. I can't start a conversation with you. You need to have posted at least 10 messages to PM. If you read the post at the beginning of the rental board it explains it and there is a link to a test area. Once you do 10 messages I think it takes 24 hours. If I know you want to do it for sure I will save the points for you.
Thanks,
Steve

Yes, those are the dates. In order to pass personal information we need to private message. I can't start a conversation with you. You need to have posted at least 10 messages to PM. If you read the post at the beginning of the rental board it explains it and there is a link to a test area. Once you do 10 messages I think it takes 24 hours. If I know you want to do it for sure I will save the points for you.
Thanks,
Steve

Yes, I do. Please save the points for me. I will reach out as soon as I am able to send a private message. Thanks!

My wife and I are looking for Oct 13 - Oct 16 2022. We are looking at Copper Creek, Riviera, or the Poly. 2 Adults, no children.

Update,

We still have 168 points available for OKW February use year. We can make a reservation through January at OKW or into October anywhere else. Many of you have expressed interest and we can't honor all of the requests we have received. Please respond soon if you have serious interest at $18/pt.

Thanks,

Steve

Still waiting to be allowed to PM but wanted to see if there were any studios available for any nights between 4/8-4/11? Two adults who are willing to move resorts

Still waiting to be allowed to PM but wanted to see if there were any studios available for any nights between 4/8-4/11? Two adults who are willing to move resorts
Right now the only night I see available is the 8th at SSR and AKV.

edited to add: I was able to start working with someone else. Thank you, though!!

Looking for July 16-21, 2022
Checking out the 21st—so five nights
AKV standard or savanna studio
2 adults if available 😃

Last edited:
Hi, looking for a studio at GF from either 8/17-8/21, 8/24-8/28 or 8/31-9/4. Thanks!

HI I'm looking for at least 4 days in a studio that will sleep 5 anytime in August or September. Thank you so much!

Hi, I don't know if you still have points left but I am looking for a 2 bdrm, 9/10 - 9/19. Anything available?

Hello, I am looking for a 4 night stay Oct 22-25, 2022 at BCV, GF, AKV, or Poly. Studio. Do you still have points available? Thank you!

Do u still have any points left. Need for nights April 15 and 16th. Studio. Is anything available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter