• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closest park to Beaches and Cream?

kellib36

<font color=blue>I can see this huge device now...
We really want to eat lunch or just dessert at Beaches and Cream this trip. Isn't Epcot the closest park? Just trying to do a little planning.....thanks, Kellib36

Yes, its a very quick walk from the International Gateway entrance to EPCOT.

Maggie

Originally posted by maggiew
Yes, its a very quick walk from the International Gateway entrance to EPCOT.

Maggie

There's also a boat from both Epcot and MGM which stops at the BC.:boat:

If it is not too hot the walk is definitely much quicker than the boat. The boat goes to the Boardwalk first and then to BC. You can walk to B&C in about 10 minutes from the International Gateway (between England and France). Try to go for lunch instead of dinner. The restaurant is VERY small and you can wait a long time at dinner for a table.

Thanks, everyone! I thought I knew where it was, but I get turned around easily. B&C, BC.......International gateway.....

Its permanently embedded in my mind now! thank you , thank you, thank you!!!!

Kelli

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter