Closest WalMart from Airport

Gretchen

Mouseketeer
I tried to use the search feature, but it won't work for me for some reason. Could someone please tell me the closest/easiest to get to WalMart from the Airport. We're staying at the WL and need to pick up water, diapers etc. on the way.
Thanks!
Gret

This one is just north of the airport
Wal-Mart
3838 S Semaron Blvd
Orlando, FL 32822
from the airport
Step Directions Distance (miles)

1 Start out going North on AIRPORT BLVD E towards FL-436 N.
2 Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto FL-436 N. 3.65 mile
3 Turn LEFT onto ANNSHIRE WAY. 0.01 mile
4 Turn LEFT onto S SEMORAN BLVD. 0.01 mile

Do driving directions from http://www.mapquest.com
Airport
1 Airport Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32827

To
Wal-Mart
3838 S Semaron Blvd
Orlando, FL 32822

We prefer to take the south exit from MCO. Off Route 417 at Exit 11 there is a Super Target with groceries and all. You can see it from the highway. Just to the south of of the highway.

I found this using Walmart.com's storefinder. Looks like #3 is the closest one that's on the way from MCO to WDW if you take 417, or #2 if you take 528.

what is the difference between target and walmart ??? how does prices compare ???

Walmart and Target are the same type of store, big box mass merchandisers. Target has a little more upscale merchandise or a lot more upscale merchandise depending on your point of view! I've never compared prices, I shop at Walmart mostly...just Target for stuff Walmart doesn't have.

Thanks for the info everyone!
Gret

there is a super walmart near the Florida mall on Sand lake road and john young parkway which is #2 on the walmart.com storefinder!

We always hit this store for things we need!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter