Code for all star movies...

Gupsmom

<font color=009999>The Tag Fairy works in mysterio
We are going to ASMo in 3 wks. When we booked, they weren't taking any codes for that resort...just ASMu and ASSp. Has anyone been able to use a code recently for ASMo? If so, I will call back tomorrow and see what the CM tells me.

Jess

Originally posted by Gupsmom
We are going to ASMo in 3 wks. When we booked, they weren't taking any codes for that resort...just ASMu and ASSp. Has anyone been able to use a code recently for ASMo? If so, I will call back tomorrow and see what the CM tells me.

Jess

I think that the codes good for this time frame have already expired. I know that sometimes when they run specials at the All Stars they do not include the All Star Movies because this is the newest and most desired All Star Resort.

Check out Mousesavers.com for great current discount information.

Good luck with getting a discount and hope you have a great trip.

i recieved a postcard in the mail for 59.00 all stars per nite but we took crb for 84.00 anite see how you can get one in the mail like i did but i think they pick send them at random we are leaving in 4 weeks good luck.:) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter