Coffee Filters

Certifiable WDW Nut

Mouseketeer
I know this question has been asked a million times, but this is the first time we are staying at a DVC resort... what kind of coffee filters do I need to have for the coffee makers at OKW? Thanks.

I have a collection of filters.....we keep forgetting to take them....then hubby buys them... usually 500 for a week stay. I teach kdg. have now have numerous art projects trying to use up.

They use the standard drip type for a drip pot, like the Mr. Coffee kind. The ones you can get hundreds of for 99 cents.

It's the small, 4 cup, size coffee maker. The filters aren't the "cone" type, but the old, regular kind.

Hi,
When we go away and there's a coffee pot we buy the coffee in the filters and just pop them in. Hope this helps:wave:

Mary is right. All the OKW units have the large coffee makers, but it is still the regular filters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter