Coffee Shop/Break Room

OrlandoMike

<font color=red>all I can say is beer hurts when i
Lets try this for a few days and see how it works.

Sitting at work bored?

Just got home from work and want to chat?

Too tired to hijack a thread?

Post here....

What's up?

I see Rosie is up!

How are ya sister? Feeling any better?

Lets try this for a few days and see how it works.

Sitting at work bored?

Just got home from work and want to chat?

Too tired to hijack a thread?

Post here....

What's up?

When have any of us been too tired to hijack a thread???? We can hijack faster than Edna Turnblad can finish off a buffet!

Buffet?

Are you having lunch at a Buffet? Is it Chinese?

If so tell Shrek to get back to work!

I want Chinese Food...I love Chinese Food....ummmmm...bet I can play on James' sympathies and get him to order in. I know he won't want me to cook!!!

Hmmm. So how do we hijack THIS thread? :confused3

I know! Let's talk about planning a Disney trip! ::yes::

:banana:

Hmmm. So how do we hijack THIS thread? :confused3

I know! Let's talk about planning a Disney trip! ::yes::

:banana:

:rotfl2:

Now there is a novel idea! Rob, check the radar! YIKES!!!!

I'm out of here, I put a fresh pot of coffee on, enjoy!

(It's Decaf, don't tell Rosie, let's see how long it takes her to figure it out!)

:rotfl2:

Now there is a novel idea! Rob, check the radar! YIKES!!!!

I'm out of here, I put a fresh pot of coffee on, enjoy!

(It's Decaf, don't tell Rosie, let's see how long it takes her to figure it out!)

Decaf? Mike? How could you? I thought we were friends?????

It's okay Rosie. Just drop a shot of this in there. It will make it all better.
espresso-shots.jpg

It's okay Rosie. Just drop a shot of this in there. It will make it all better.
espresso-shots.jpg

Aahhh now we're talking. hey sister...I think you and me should partner up. We could be bad together. Let our wonderful husbands commiserate about how trying it is having devious wives.....Whaddya say? I'll be in Disney in October..Aren't you planning a trip then.

We'll be there at least once in October. My dad's family does a reunion the 4th-11th so we'll be there probably the 4th and 5th. If I can convince Mr. Turky (yes, I know your name is JaxPiper, but I still think Mr. Turky sounds better) to make another trip (preferably without children) then we'll come another weekend. :yay:

We'll be there at least once in October. My dad's family does a reunion the 4th-11th so we'll be there probably the 4th and 5th. If I can convince Mr. Turky (yes, I know your name is JaxPiper, but I still think Mr. Turky sounds better) to make another trip (preferably without children) then we'll come another weekend. :yay:

Oooh! No children trips mean visits to PI! :woohoo:

Sadly, I never go without a child because I'm always taking myself along.....

Well, this is it for at least a week folks. JaxPiper and I are headed to the NC mountains with kiddies in tow. See you when we get back. We'll take lots of pictures. :cool1:

Well, this is it for at least a week folks. JaxPiper and I are headed to the NC mountains with kiddies in tow. See you when we get back. We'll take lots of pictures. :cool1:

ENJOY! It sounds beautiful.

Well, for those of you who are truly bored, I started a pre-trip report.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1854893

I'm reading, I'm reading!! I'm looking forward to hearing about the Sunrise Safari - I booked a week of concierge in February. I had to cancel a few trips because my Father was ill so I had lots of points to use up and decided to splurge. It's rough dealing with parents' failing health - I hope your Mom's surgery goes well.

I'm reading, I'm reading!! I'm looking forward to hearing about the Sunrise Safari - I booked a week of concierge in February. I had to cancel a few trips because my Father was ill so I had lots of points to use up and decided to splurge. It's rough dealing with parents' failing health - I hope your Mom's surgery goes well.

Thanks! I tried to get us on the safari in Feb. 2007 even though we weren't staying concierge, but it didn't work. :rotfl2: We are really looking forward to it. I have never read anything negative from anyone who has done it.
Lucky you to be in concierge on points!! I am trying to decide if I want to try to book that for next year or just save the points and go for a regular studio. Hopefully my mom will be able to have her surgery. She decided to go Monday morning and have 4 teeth extracted. She said her surgeon said it was OK, but it seems that the risk of infection would be HUGE. If I was the surgeon I would tell her she has to wait now until the teeth are completely healed. I guess we'll see what they say when she goes for pre-op on Monday. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter