Coke at Epcot

Yup I'm Goofy

Disney veteran
Do not miss the Coke cave at Epcot, you enter through a ice cave with real ice falling on you, feels great!!

Then you can try different "Cokes" from around the world. This is one of the supprises, I don't think it is on any maps. We found out about it here, don't miss it!!!!

Where exactly is it???

My fiance is a HUGE Coke fan and I want to surprise him with the awful tasting one...LOL

Thanks for any info:p

I agree - you must visit the Coke place (I can't remember it's exact name). It is past Space Ship Earth, in Future World just past the big fountain in the center if my memory serves me correctly. Someone else here probably has more specific directions.

My kids loved this place & it is one of the first things they want to visit on our next trip!

*** Don't miss tasting the "wonderful" Coke product from Italy - BEVERLY! ***

I think it's called Ice Station Zero. The entrance is marked by what looks like an ice cave by the Innoventions.

The exact name is Ice Station Cool, and it's next to the Fountain View Bakery. When you enter Epcot, stay to the right of SSE, and you'll see it. It's right next to the fountain in Future World. Remember to avoid Italy's Beverly!

I have to add that if you have a few extra minutes, it's a hoot to just stand back and watch the othe people trying the different flavors, especially Beverly. My whole family did that in March, must have stayed in there 30 minutes just watching, and it was one of the highlights of the trip. We still laugh about it now. Plus the CMs there said it was a favorite part of their job, too.
Heather

My 7-year old loved the Coke 'ride'. We all agreed that Italy's 'coke' left a bit to be desired! We loved the 'coke' from Isreal though! Definitely worth a stop!

Another vote for Beverly as the "most memorable" the aftertaste you get to keep after sampling all the types is extra-special too;) I was glad we had some mints along!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter