Color Swap- Active- Heading towards their homes!

Rita, love the pink group. I also like the idea of using the hat pins as the other element. I can't wait to see all the different pins, and how everyone uses them on their los.

I have to laugh at myself because I didn't really look at who posted the pin question but I thought "Oh, I hope the hostess approves this one!" and was waiting to hear what she had to say!

So I agree love the idea!

I guess I can change my own rules.... but I did want to ask because I'm changing them after we started.... SO in with the pins!

Planning on working on my groups today as we still do not have TV or internet at home and I have read all the books I had gotten to keep me from going insane. We have power so I can see what I am doing now.

Cassey

Planning on working on my groups today as we still do not have TV or internet at home and I have read all the books I had gotten to keep me from going insane. We have power so I can see what I am doing now.

Cassey

bummer about the tv and internet....:woohoo: on the power being back though! would be tough to scrap in the dark :scared1:

Working on my groups, here are some pictures:

Group C. Green: The picture shows it darker than it is. The back mat is a dark forest green and the patterned paper is vellum.

IMG_0319.jpg

Group F. Pink: The white paper is a shimmer paper and the tag has some sparkly gemstones. I also added some stickles to the flowers.

IMG_0321.jpg

Group I2 Color Combo Black and Grey: The paper is really fun with glitter within the design.
IMG_0322.jpg

Group Q - Patterned Paper: The flowers on these are felt and the other accent is the red rafia..
IMG_0323.jpg

cute, cute, cute....and I'm getting all but your I2 set :cool1:

Lovely work:) My card crafting mag gave me some inspiration for something new, but I won't spoil the surprise;):goodvibes

I love them too!! I seem to have misplaced the paper I bought for my green and blue groups, I have searched everywhere and can't find it so I am going to have to go through my stash and see what I have.

Cassey

cute, cute, cute....and I'm getting all but your I2 set :cool1:

Thanks!
I love those :)

Thanks!

I get the green and the pink sets and they are going to look great in the Hawaii book!
I love them!

Oh that will be fun, I am hoping to get our kids to Hawaii before college starts.

Lovely work:) My card crafting mag gave me some inspiration for something new, but I won't spoil the surprise;):goodvibes

Can't wait to see!

I love them too!! I seem to have misplaced the paper I bought for my green and blue groups, I have searched everywhere and can't find it so I am going to have to go through my stash and see what I have.

Cassey

Now you are set for next year's swap!

I'm done! Most are bagged but I need to get more bags to finish the job. Here are my final groups:

A. Red. The items are accented with dark ruby red bling, hard to see in the picture but cool in person.

IMG_0324.jpg

B2. Blue - Started having fun with my Cuttlebug and embossed all accents.

IMG_0335.jpg

D. Brown. I did my first pins - they are hard to photograph but I think they were a great addition to the color swap.

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

H. Orange. More embossing and more bling.

IMG_0334.jpg

L2. Rustic.

IMG_0336.jpg

:cool1:I think I'm in all of those groups~and I love them! So Pretty!:cool1:

I started, all but finished my red group. I thought it looked Victorian. I decided to play with patterned paper. Now when I look at it I see Christmas!
I plan on posting photos later but do you think it will be ok? Would you mind getting something that looks like Christmas? Also on the squares, I dont know how to finish them off. I have cute snow flake brads but.....
How to know when to retire from swapping~ when nothing is coming together!:scared1:

I sure wish I wasnt afraid to try those pins, those look really neat!
Is that a boarder on the brown? Did you hand make that? I love brown, I think that one is so pretty!

Lee Ann love your sets and I get your red and brown :thumbsup2 and love the pins too!

Rita, I'd be okay with a Christmasy theme for your red!

Love the new groups, sadly I don't get any.

But on a positive note, I was going through DS's college stuff and I found my paper! Not sure how it ended up there but I have finished one group and will work on the others tonight.

Cassey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter