Color Swap Elements Progress - CLOSED

MM,ZTH, and AWM- I live about an hr away from that store. It is a great store and they carry a lot or brands. The big store is overwhelming but they have a ton of disney paper. We are actually going there this weekend (I used to go once a month). Next time you are in the area let me know, I might can meet up there.

It'll be some time before we go down again. But I'll be sure to PM you when we do. :thumbsup2 It'd be great to meet up.

Stephanie, I just checked tracking and it says the package arrived in FL this morning, did you get it?

Yes, it came just a little while ago! I've opened the box and checked off that all your groups were there, but haven't really looked at the elements and pages yet. From what I could see, they look really pretty! Thank you for the cards. They are great!

Tiggermei, your box arrived too. Just like Jennifer's, I've opened and checked that all the groups were there, but haven't really looked at them. From what I saw they all look great.

I'll take photos and update the slideshow this evening.

There's only 1 box left to be mailed and then I can get these on their way home. I've got what I can sorted (well except for what came today). With today's mail there will be some folks whose groups are complete, but I'm going to hold off a bit on mailing them back until I make sure the last box is on it's way incase I need to swap out between groups.

Thanks everyone for all your creativity and hard work. I think everyone will love what they get back!

The last box should arrive today!!!!:banana: So, I'm going to finish getting these sorted and boxed up and hopefully in the mail tomorrow.

Mischief Managed, your box arrived today!!! Thank you for the gifts.

123SA and Morgansmom, I received your checks today. Thanks.

Alrighty everyone, all groups are now here. Thank you all for being so prompt. It really makes the hostess job easier.

Today, I did mail a few groups back to those that weren't in any groups with MM. I mailed to MichiBelle, momx3boys, SusieStone, and Tiggermei. I will get the rest finished tonight and in the mail tomorrow. It'll take me a few trips into the post office that's for sure!:rotfl:

:) Keep that post office open Stephanie!!! :)

Hopefully mine don't cause you any trouble.. if they do, put them in DS's car!

:) Keep that post office open Stephanie!!! :)

Hopefully mine don't cause you any trouble.. if they do, put them in DS's car!

You sure don't want me to put them in DS's car!!!!:rotfl: You'll never see them again:rotfl2: It amazes me how he (and DH) can carry stuff out to the car, but they can't take it back out of the car and bring it into the house!!!:confused3 Your stuff is fine. I've got it over in my AK/Everyday swap stack of boxes on the opposite side of the dining room from the color swap to wait for those swaps to finish up and get mailed.

LOL! Wait til you find stored water bottles and empty water bottles!! My van has pockets on the back of the front seats.. my DD is notorious for putting bottles in there and leaving them.. Sets me off!

DH here is just the opposite.. everything has it's place and if it doesn't have a place in the truck specificly; he brings it out... I can't even store paper in my van he doesn't try bringing it in.. I finally had to lock my extra glove box to keep paper and a pen in it!

Mischief Managed, your box arrived today!!! Thank you for the gifts.

123SA and Morgansmom, I received your checks today. Thanks.

Alrighty everyone, all groups are now here. Thank you all for being so prompt. It really makes the hostess job easier.

Today, I did mail a few groups back to those that weren't in any groups with MM. I mailed to MichiBelle, momx3boys, SusieStone, and Tiggermei. I will get the rest finished tonight and in the mail tomorrow. It'll take me a few trips into the post office that's for sure!:rotfl:

YAYAYAYAYAY! I'm so excited to get them. I haven't gotten good mail in a while, except for today. I got a package from one of my swappers!

All groups (except for Mazda's) are postal. Mazda, yours will go out tomorrow.

Please let me know when you receive your packages!

DIT, I got my package today. Thank you so very much for hosting. Also to everyone who played. I love EVERYTHING I got. Thank you.
I think I am going to have to sign up for every group next time.

Mine arrived today, too. I have loved looking at these, and Hallie is enjoying having her very own. Thanks for hosting. This was great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter