• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Comfort Inn LBV

Greetings,
My wife and I recently returned from an 15 day stay at the Comfort Inn (LBV). This is
the second time we have stayed with them and we were again satisfied. Granted it's not the Ritz but
for $35 we got a clean room with (2) double beds, a small refrigerator & microwave. What is
great is the location. It is near the entrance to Downtown Disney area, the Crossroads Shopping
Center & numerous restaurant options in all price ranges. Plus, it is close to I-4 which is the main
artery to access all the area attractions. Again, if you plan on being away most of the day and
part of the evening then this location is plenty good enough for you to hang you hat at night. We
prefer to spend our money on the attractions, shopping and dining options available in the area.
I have (2) suggestions if you are considering staying there. The first is that you request
a room on the Palm Parkway side of the hotel because the other side faces I-4 and could be noisy
from the traffic. The second, is that you apply for their Guest Privileges program which offers
room upgrades & late checkout up to 2:00 PM.
Feel free to e-mail me direct if you would like more information.

Kevin ;)

Kevin,

Thanks for the post. Good to know that it is clean & good location. Have you ever got a peek @ the suites? We have 3 kids and need a little more roon than most. Also if you will, can you elaborate on the pool and anmenities? Kids do need some down time and love to use the pool. Trying to decide if I should bail on the HI Sunpree b/c of all the bad press heard on these boards. Thanks for your time & impute.

Karen:D

Greetings Again,
The suites are a step up in size and should meet your needs. As far as amenities,
hotel has an onsite restaurant which serves buffet style meals, an area that sells snacks &
convenience items you may need and a lounge that serves adult beverages till late in the
evening. If you need some other items there is a shopping area within walking distance
where you could pick up what you need. If you kids are young there is a small play area
on the grounds. There are laundry facilities on site if you need them. As far as the pools go
there are two but they are very plain and were heated when we were there in October.
I must say though that I didn't see any unhappy kids who were swimming. Look at
www.choicehotels.com or www.tamarinns.com if you would like more information or feel
free to e-mail me direct and I will be happy to share my experiences or insights with you.
Have fun with your planning.

Kevin ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter