Comfort Station ?????

Pegg

Mouseketeer
I am not staying at the campground, but arriving really early at
the All Stars Music. Planning on the room not be ready, after 24
hours on the greyhound, All I will want is a hot shower.
Do you have to be staying at the campground to use
the comfort stations for a quick shower? If not, how much will
it cost me? What about towels, shampoo and soap is that
included?

If this doesn't work does anyone know where I can find a quick shower?

I'm pretty sure the comfort stations are only for people staying at the campground. They don't provide soap, towels or anything else - so you'd have to have all that stuff yourself.

Sometimes rooms at the resorts are ready early - it won't hurt to check when you get to the All Stars! You may get lucky! :)

I'm not sure if you can get into the campground without a Resort Pass unless you're visiting someone there. You might want to call FW directly and inquire.

Put towel, soap, shampoo and change of clothes in a backpack.
Check your luggage at All Star desk (You should ask at the front desk but I believe they will deliver luggage to your room later).
You should not need resort ID to catch bus to MGM Studios (this is the closest connecting point that I know of) and transfer to the bus to Fort Wilderness.
Get off at the 800 loop. VERY SHORT (about 50 foot) walk to comfort station.
When you finish catch the same bus back to MGM then switch to ALL STAR bus.
Hope this helps but there is a very high probability that your room would be ready before you can complete this task.

Pegg the All Stars have showers in the Men & Ladies rooms located next to the resort's Laundry rooms (by each pool). I'm not 100% certain if there's a soap dispenser but seem to remember one there. Ask guest services for a towel and washcloth when you check in and leave them in the towel collection bins when you're done washing up.

thanks for the replies

I am going to try the laundry at the music first
if the room isn't ready.

That will make so much easier to get started with our fun.

Try to NOT stay in the Jazz building,truely wiwrd haunting Bathroom Wallpaper,very yucky!!

We checked into our room at All Stars and went to Fort Wilderness after dinner our first night there. We took the bus to Magick kingdom and then the boat to Fort Wilderness.
Nobody asked for resort IDs.

Once at Fort Wilderness we went intot he bathrooms to check them out because we want to stay there next time - again nobody asked for IDs.

We boarded and internal bus to get us to the campfire and again nobody asked for ids.

I would say to pack your bathing suit and a towel, head over to Fort Wilderness and spend the day there. There was a nice pool, great chairs by the beach and very nice walking trails.

have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter