Comfort stations busy time?

njoyndisney

Earning My Ears
Are the comfiort stations large enough that we don't need to worry about when to take showers or should we plan on using them at 'off' times or else waiting in long lines?

I once spent 2 weeks there and only had to wait for a shower one time, and that was only for a few minutes. I was taking showers in the evenings though, not in the morning, so it may be a little different then.

I have found that in the morning hours from 6:30-8:30 are very busy and from 4:00 - 6:00 are very busy. But, that's just me! (or I should say everytime I've gone in for a shower at those times are just to use the comfort station...it was busy). I wish they had more showers. The showers are the only part that are that crowded. The rest of the comfort station is OK then.

Just got back. We stayed in 1600 and I was the only one in the shower most of the time. I took mine around 7:00am each morning and 10:pm at night. Around 7:30 it started to get busy. Get there early and get to the park when the gates open. Your can get a lot done while everybody eles is in the shower.

Kilroys
:bounce: :)

Whenever we camped at FW, anytime before 07:30 and after 9 PM we had the showers to ourselves. 08:00 to 09:30 seemd to be the only times with a wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter