Comfort stations

tinkerjo

DIS Veteran
So we haven’t camped at the Ft since 2018 and I can’t remember, is there soap/shampoo on the shower walls at the comfort stations? I’m thinking no, but can’t remember for sure. We are renting a camper and with 6 of us I think the comfort stations might be better showers.

Thanks! I didn't think so. Just trying to save space on packing toiletries. Now I’m thinking the little boys may be better off taking showers in the camper instead of A. Passing the soap and shampoo back and forth, probably spilling it at some point or B. Each having their own bag of toiletries. Both sound like a mess waiting to happen. Lol

Thanks! I didn't think so. Just trying to save space on packing toiletries. Now I’m thinking the little boys may be better off taking showers in the camper instead of A. Passing the soap and shampoo back and forth, probably spilling it at some point or B. Each having their own bag of toiletries. Both sound like a mess waiting to happen. Lol
We used to camp (tent or RV) using Dr Bonner’s liquid soap. Great for shampoo and body wash as well as a host of other cleaning uses. Good for cutting down on toiletries.

You can buy it at your local CVS, Walmart, etc or just order from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Dr-Bronners-Organic-Peppermint-Liquid/dp/B0CFRLYXDW/ref=sr_1_4?crid=3S3S6N6F82E05&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.PDON1fC4dyyRDWI7LiH-1ty_2ng-FWy3vUHCbc0lwYVJAUh2YQiqn4oZQKo1JttfXOzmD_WCdvAJsfld8adodvvXvk9iSG8yoMMIK3kitzmrdrRSQFopFR1dI3sGEzys-NHJ8hkXUR9n4AbmO47Pg7oHd6ZRf_WJ1gLR2x7fgcKGJG3dhxMAbbJrAXJWezToTn_KyYe1QYArUfEVXDtmO3i3ywnzdEx_YKh-ZSF04hY1pwUK2COmoFMhF5egM1HcorJTcTqmgulM_5sayr1G3UjsHM2lHf7quij1PUti_CI.SPtFzIZdv4qkxAXvF5P3oHJ10uoosUSBwsxdJAOtyNQ&dib_tag=se&keywords=dr+bonners+16+oz+pure+castile+peppermint+soap+for+cleaning+surfaces&qid=1709838243&sprefix=dr+bonners+pure+castile+peppermint+soap+for+cleaning+surfaces,aps,102&sr=8-4

HTH

Just like a State Park, but much nicer... BYO!
We like to use shampoo bars when we are camping, they seem to not spill and are easy to pass around, our pack 2-3.
We rarely use our camper shower because it is tiny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter