Compact flash

whois figment

Mouseketeer
If anyone is looking to buy compact flah for a digital camera amazon.com has a viking 128 mb compact flask card on sale for 79.99 with a $25 mail in rebate.

I looked at that card on Amazon over the weekend. (Needed to get a 128mb for our upcoming Nov trip) However, I saw lots of negative feedback from buyers who said that they have never gotten their rebate. Some from as far back as June, so that scared me off. Instead I went with the Memorex card on Amazon, and used a $5 off code that was listed on Mousesavers. Not a $25 savings, but it did come with its own case which was a plus for me. Hope those purchaseing the cards now don't have the same problems with the rebates, but all the feedback scared me off and I normally jump at a rebate. I love those savings.

Princesstori

If you have a little time and patience, try eBay. I had good sucess with 64mb cards there.

Daisimae :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc

I bought that 128 mg. card from Amazon, and they wouldn't give me the rebate either. I sent everything in and more when they wrote me, and they still wouldn't send it to me. Don't order compact flash from there!!!

Now I recently ordered the 128 mg. card from newegg.com, and received it very quickly! Newegg.com is the cheapest place on the net to get compact flash! Their prices are umbelievable! $42 for 128mg! All the other sizes are very cheap too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter