COMPLETE ABC Letter/Elements Swap

I won't have any surprises either, paid all cash this year!

That is what I did too.... I pulled the money out and went all cash this year.. plus hitting all the sales I did.. I stayed well within budget... I'm thrilled... my kids didn't ask for much either... one thing each that was their most important desire and they got it...otherwise they asked for every day items.. clothing, shoes... but they were specific in what and where.. LOL

PJ will be done early next year... as she is getting a laptop for college..and some smaller gifts to go with it...

And the bad weather doesn't help.

My eldest is coming home today from the ILs house. I will get him to help me sort the two groups that are complete and mail out the ones I can on Friday.

Take your time!

I'm going to be sending over PrincessJayne's chage to you.... she sent me more than enough....and I wanted to make sure you had more than enough to send back to her....

Still nothing from England yet. :(

And I just noticed a slight boo-boo in Group B. But is already being taken care of and I should have the replacement pieces early next week.

I will continue to get everything ready. It should just be a matter of fixing the one set of baggies, popping those in the big baggie and packing up the boxes. I will wait to print postage until I have firm date to mail. There will be 7 packages I can mail when that is fixed.

How long do we wait for the hung up package?

I can make the letters B and P that you can change out the # and mickeyheads for to make complete sets. Or I can try to make complete sets of B and P. Because sending back the extra sets will be a nightmare for me to make sure you get back the right sets.

Any feedback would be appreciated right now. Thank you so much.

Ann, is there any way at all to track the package? Can Jayne contact anyone at the PO she mailed it from?

Whatever is easiest for you. If we don't have B and P, it's easy enough to make one set for ourselves. I would like my extra set to be held for Jayne though, whether I ever get anything from her or not and I'm happy to send some money for postage to get it to her.

You don't need to make anything for me. Please give my sets to Jayne.

I can wait. However, I also understand if you just need to get this closed out and prefer not to wait.

ETA: Jayne was in group A only... so I have no say so; just know I have money for you to send on Jayne's..so we don't have to worry about postage from here. I will send that on to you Monday.

I would let you know if there was a way to track but to keep her couples swap safe I used her bubble package and a new bubble package to mail her items back to her.

I agree...I'd like Jayne to get mine but don't want you to have to make the extras. I can do it myself. I think you should do whatever you need to space-wise. I can wait, but understnd if you need to get this swapped and out your door!!

Thanks guys.

I would volunteer to mail you all hers if they come after I swap out, but it will cost more than a first class stamp. :(

I will wait until the item for B group gets here and then make the call.

I'm with the other ladies -- accidents happen that our out of our control but that is no reason for you to have to do tons of extra work or Jayne to get nothing.

I vote that we get what is done and at your house, Jayne gets what is done, and you can call this swap done!

I really cant believe this has happened - it was sent about 2 months ago! I've had a word with the PO in my village and in the next village where it was posted and it cant be traced and it hasnt been returned here. Thanks so much for saying to send the set to me - i feel awful for holding this up so bad and for it not getting there.

Ann, I dont want you to be out of pocket at all so i can pop some more dollars in the post. I could remake them and send them out but would need to reorder all the paper and embellishments and I'm not sure how long it would take.

It's not your fault, Jayne. It happens to all of us at one point or another. Once it's out of your hands at the post office, you have no control over it. Please don't feel badly. I'm so sorry it's happened. :hug:

Don't worry about the postage. Nan is sending me what you had left over from her swap.

There is no way I would I ask you to remake them. Once I get my self in gear, I will make the Letters and 2 simple mats. This way, the books can be completed with minimal work on everyone else's part. It won't be a complete set, but it will still be totally usable.

Let me finish up here and get the shower. That should help me kick start and I will get to work.

Ann - do you need anything help-wise?? I know we are too far away for me to help you work on these...can I send you a few extra dollars to cover supplies? If you are not up to it, you really don't have to redo these.

Jayne - so not your fault!!! Don't go ordering more supplies. Everything will work out fine! I just hope that they find it at some point so that you don't have to wonder where it ever landed?? And, I'm glad you will still get a set for yourself!! :hug:

Jayne ~ I agree with the others.. You did your job.. it was the post office that did not hold up their end of the bargain... no worries..
AWM ~ if the package shows up, I will split the costs w/ you to send on to the others if you would like... we can discuss this later... :hug:

I'll be postal monday morning and will text when I leave the post office...

JAYNE!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

Your package arrived today.

Her stuff looks so much better than what I tried to make. :)

I am just waiting on the replacement part for group B and I can get these postal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter