COMPLETE~Disney Hollywood Studios Swap

Those are awesome! Super cute!

I finished my group a few nights ago. We're both in the same group...anyhow I used the same colors yellow with a blue shadow and I used the same dimensional stickers as you did. Is that okay? Maybe during the sort of who gets what our sweet hostess can mix em up and be sure someone doesn't end up with all Mr. Potato Heads for example. I dunno?

I finished up my last group tonight, so here are pictures of the 2 I have not posted yet:

Toy Story Group

Cars Group:
179.jpg

Not sure when I will get these mailed out,but I will post when they go postal

Love these! Can't wait to see them in person!

Those are awesome! Super cute!

I finished my group a few nights ago. We're both in the same group...anyhow I used the same colors yellow with a blue shadow and I used the same dimensional stickers as you did. Is that okay? Maybe during the sort of who gets what our sweet hostess can mix em up and be sure someone doesn't end up with all Mr. Potato Heads for example. I dunno?

Awww, you think I'm sweet? I'll be careful that no one gets all the same characters.

If the hostess needs to use mine to mix up a different W group, I'm game. :thumbsup2

Thanks, Ann, you're always so helpful!

Here's my letters for group V-Hollywood Studios:

DSC_0733.jpg

Gonna work on some more altered letter groups this weekend...

I'm looking for some suggestions for a group I have. It's a 4 inch altered letter for Stars and Motorcars Parade. I'm having trouble with this one...any ideas?

Db- those are awesome!

Traci- do you have the Mickey cart? Isn't there a car on that one? You could put a car on your big S? Maybe....

I'm looking for some suggestions for a group I have. It's a 4 inch altered letter for Stars and Motorcars Parade. I'm having trouble with this one...any ideas?

Funky cars, any of the characters in it- using paper with stars- any colors work there are so many in the parade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter