COMPLETE Sketch Swap in Color

All finished with my groups! Here is the red layout I came up with.

001-7.jpg

Red is just as pretty.

I like the circle sketch. I am using it too.

Have you all found that you seem to gravitate to one sketch in particular when looking at the choices?

Oh, that's so pretty. I don't get it either :(

I tried to mix it up this time, but I do find that I gravitate to one.

Hoping to get started on these tomorrow. I've got all my supplies, just need to sit down and get to work. I *do* have to clean the bathroom first though :lmao:

I thought I had all the paper I needed, but I had planned on using the same sketches you all have already used. I will need to get different ones that match what I have to make some of the other sketches.

Ahhh...I missed check in! I am so sorry. I have zero done. I printed off the sketches. As soon as the Holiday swap is out the door, I'll be starting on this.

Well I guess I too am checking in late. All my groups are finished. I have finally made it to the store and bought bags, now just need to bag, tag and box and get to PO. I will let you know when I am postal.

Cassey

I guess I'm late checking in too. I have everything pulled together for the pink group and the black/white/grey/etc group, but I haven't put anything together yet. I want to work on it this week, but we're getting a new wall and new ceiling in our guest bathroom because of a mold issue, so I'm not sure how much I'll actually accomplish with that going on.

Got all my stuff. Hope to work on them this week. Been trying to clean out my closets, and I use my Tuesdays and Thursdays to do it. So, I haven't gotten them done yet.

I'm checking in late, too. I have my paper and sketches picked out. Hope to get started on Tuesday.

Very rough draft for the Yellow group.

Yellow.jpg

I'm not loving or hating the stripe, and I'm missing the title block and embellishments, but what does everyone think?

Very rough draft for the Yellow group.

Yellow.jpg

I'm not loving or hating the stripe, and I'm missing the title block and embellishments, but what does everyone think?

I think it looks great! love the floral paper and think the stripe is good too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter