Completed Page Swap - **Complete**

I think Kat's concern is that patterned paper is not as stiff as cardstock. So do you want us to stiffen up the background?

Add me to Group 1 - Mickey & Goofy. I've got enough stuff to make four identical pages and the odd one out can be mine.

Yes you did awnser it ;) I was basically asking because I know patterned paper is so much thinner and makes the pages floppier. So i didn't know if we had to mount the patterned paper on top of card stock to make it more sturdy. I dont for my own books but I've never done this type of swap before so I want to make sure I get it right. I'm brain dead right now too, work is slow for once

12x12
A - Mickey and Minnie
D - Lightning and Mater
G - DHS if Faerie doesn't want it faerie took it or AK (first choice) or WDW if you open another group and Faerie doesn't want AK.
J - Princesses

Sorry Faerie! I forgot to add that one to my list this morning and I've already started my pages. I'm so, so sorry! Do you want to do Hollywood Studios?

The Studios is fine with me. Does everyone want Disney Hollywood Studios or Disney MGM Studios pages?

Thank you thank you thank you!!! I am trying very hard to stay out of this (money & time) and that was the spot I was eyeing up! Clearly I am having a hard time here. I've been stalking the thread since it popped up!

Yep. That is my goal in life to save those swapper from themselves. Now, who is helping me?? :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl:

The Studios is fine with me. Does everyone want Disney Hollywood Studios or Disney MGM Studios pages?

I think that I would prefer Hollywood Studios because I have a bunch of MGM stuff left over that I'm not sure I'm going to use. Thanks for asking. :)

I think Kat's concern is that patterned paper is not as stiff as cardstock. So do you want us to stiffen up the background?

NO, you do not have to stiffen up the paper. PP is fine for a base.

Yes you did awnser it ;) I was basically asking because I know patterned paper is so much thinner and makes the pages floppier. So i didn't know if we had to mount the patterned paper on top of card stock to make it more sturdy. I dont for my own books but I've never done this type of swap before so I want to make sure I get it right. I'm brain dead right now too, work is slow for once

I'm sorry I was being dense. NO, you don't have to back your PP. It is fine as a base. It will be plenty stiff with all of the stuff you'll be adding to the top.

Got you down. :) I would prefer Disney MGM Studios. I've been in groups before where people wanted different stuff so I just cut the letters and let them choose when they adhered it. Or, I've also asked ahead of time to get specific names so that I could do my layout for that person. I would be willing to sort for specific individuals if you want to do it that way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated to here!

I would like the group 12 X 12 with Pixar friends....Could this just be Toy Story friends or does it need to be all kinds of Pixar friends?

I would like the group 12 X 12 with Pixar friends....Could this just be Toy Story friends or does it need to be all kinds of Pixar friends?

All kinds. This group is designed for those of us who only have a couple of character pics for any given category so that we can get them all on one page. For example, I have one Mickey, one Minnie, one Donald and one Goofy so I can put them all on one layout. This would be the same for the Pixar Friends.

Is that OK?

All kinds. This group is designed for those of us who only have a couple of character pics for any given category so that we can get them all on one page. For example, I have one Mickey, one Minnie, one Donald and one Goofy so I can put them all on one layout. This would be the same for the Pixar Friends.

Is that OK?

I can do that.......

Could I also have Group G2: Magic Kingdom if it's not already taken? Thanks so much for hosting this swap, Shauna. I can't wait to see all of these finished pages!!

Could I also have Group G2: Magic Kingdom if it's not already taken? Thanks so much for hosting this swap, Shauna. I can't wait to see all of these finished pages!!

Could I please have Group G2: WDW (unless Michellepooh has it?) If she does, I'll take anything from groupG2

and Group D Buzz and Woody

Thanks for hosting!

Updated to here.

believen - You have WDW. I put Michelle on the wrong one originally.

The 13th is my current plan. If all of the groups fill up really fast and then there is no more action, I might close it sooner but I'm not really in a hurry.

I'm happy to say that I am done with the template for two of my groups and working on the one for my last. These really are kind of addictive. :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter