condo?? help

Lisa AF

DIS Veteran
sdf lime
This is our first stay off Disney grounds. We'd like a 2 bedroom condo or house. If anyone has stayed at one they loved (or hated, that info would be helpful too!!!:)) I would appreciate your guidance. So many of the sites show their model unit. I'm afraid of what the reality might be!!!

Hi,
There are some good and some bad!!! When are you going?? If our house is built then we might be able to help.
We have looked at 7 or more different complexes before deciding to buy new, there was only 1 I would recomend and that with a heavy heart! It all depends on what you want from your accomadation, let me know and I will try to tell you in my opinion which complex would suit you.
Yes I do have a commercial interest ie: I do own (or will when it is built) a house but for me more importantly is that you have a super vacation(I love to see people smiling!!!).
If you want e-mail me I will help if I can!!!
timothy.hubbard@virgin.net

In 2000, we stayed at Oasis Lakes Resort. Their pool is VERY large. It is also near the end of International Dr and the entrance to WDW is a short drive. Check out their website at www.oasislakes.com. Out of the several condos I have stayed at, this is the only one I can reccomend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter