Confirmation problems?

christianweecare

DIS Veteran
I have a ressie at the Royal Pacific for this November. I have called three times over the past three weeks asking for a written confirmation. Each time I have been told that I should receive one within the week, but nothing yet! Has anyone else encountered a problem receiving a written confirmation?

christainweecare,
I had the SAME problem,requesting a written confirmation for December,but I was told it will come directly from the hotel,once it is open.I'm expecting to hear from them in July and if I don't,I'll call the hotel directly then.:wave:

Thanks for your reply! I wonder why they did not tell me that? You have a good suggestion. I'll call the hotel directly once it has opened if I still have not received a written confirmation. Thanks again!

same here - asked twice and told twice it would be sent - once by mail then email... nothing.

I'll keep trying too.

I'm having the same problem with HRH....I've called 2x and both times they said that they put it in for written confirm...If I don't get one in the next few days, I'm going to call HRH directly...I booked through 1 800 UESCAPE

I booked in January for my April 9-14 vacation and asked for e-mail confirmation and received a confirmation instead in the mail within 2 weeks of making the confirmation. Last year it took them about 3 months to send out the confirmation.

I received a written confirmation about 2 weeks after I made the phone reservation. I made the reservation with the US reservation office directly, not through a broker. I'm not sure I would wait until the hotel opens to get a confirmation, especially since they ARE sending out confirmations right now.

I received my written confirmation for the RPH, going in July, 2 months after making the reservation. But my credit card has not been charged, after 3 months. When I called 1-888-uescape the reservationist assured me that my ressie is confirmed by CC, and that I should call their accounting department to find out why billing is delayed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter