Confisco Grille - character meal?

Meagansmom

DIS Veteran
I had sent an ealier thread to see if they have any character meals at US/IOA. The answer was no. Sad!!! Anyway, my question is - I just purchased another 2002 guide book and it states that there is a character meal at Confisco Grille. Is this new? Or is my book an old 2002 book? Thanks for any information.

They DID have a character meal there...so it could just be outdated, these books are often put to print and then come out after some of the info is obsolete. I'm guessing tho, that perhaps when the summer season gets swinging that maybe they will bring it back...
They are really pretty good at USF/IOA at making characters available. My lunch with Spidey was definitely enjoyable...although I almost choked! :rolleyes:

It wouldn't surprise me to see it return!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed! :)

Karen

we stopped by confisco's today and saw the new manager and i think in the very near future we will see a new confisco's arise and be a great compliment to MYTHOS.

Kelly knows about book writing better than anyone...

Books are usually written months in advance. Theme parks seem to be pretty dymanic places. Something that was in place months ago may not be in place when you visit. The best thing is to read these boards or check the Universal website for the most up-to-date information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter