• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Confused - ADR booking window? Help!

lenshanem

DIS Veteran
I keep reading contradictory info. 30 days, 60 days, exact out to the month (example - June 12th, book May 12th...) Help!

The DIS says - Priority Seating reservation can be made 6 weeks advance for dining located within Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure parks and 60 days in advance for Resort Hotel dining by contacting your travel agent or by calling 1-714-781-DINE (3463).

I want to book Goofy's for dinner, Storyteller for breakfast, Ariel's for lunch and Plaza Inn for breakfast.
Anyone know when the correct ADR booking window is for these restaurants and are any of them hard to get?

Thanks so much!

It's 60 days for the first 2 for sure as they are located in the hotels. As I've never made PS's more than a few days before I was using them, I don't know about the in-park ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter