Congratulations to UKDEB! She has 1,000 posts

nativetxn

<font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono
Way to go Deb! Congratulations on 1,000 posts, that's quite a milestone. I'm looking forward to seeing many more posts from you. Now, onward to 5,000 :teeth:

<embed src="http://pages.prodigy.com/greydoc/celbrate.wav" hidden=true autostart=true>

Well, thank you guys! How sweet of you. :D

I think I was approaching 3000 on the UK boards before we lost them :( but still, I think 1000 is worth cracking open the bubbly for! How's the cellar looking, Shirley? Hope we didn't lose that in the crash too!
:earseek:

Congratulations Deb....seems weird 'doing it all again' eh?;)

Happy Posting!:Pinkbounc

I know how you feel, Deb. I've lost at least 5,000 posts in the various crashes. The fun part is that you get to celebrate your milestones all over again :teeth:

CHEERS :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc 1000 times over. Heres to the next 1000.

Congratulations to you Debbie :) :) :) ........ and the UK DIS wine cellar is 'alive and well' and stocked to the brim ........ how could you think otherwise ;) ?

So it's cyber bubbly all round :) :) :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS DEB!

Think quality not quantity - at least that's what I tell DW! - LOL

:rolleyes:

CONGRATULATIONS, DEB

SSFasrtgerbs_lg.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter