• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

contemporary dvc resort

KANSAS

DIS Veteran
Please correct me if i am wrong.

Isn't their strong indiciation, that a certain wing of the contemporary resort, is being prepared for dvc conversion. I keep hearing this from DVC employees.

for sake of discussion, if the contemporary is the next dvc resort
will it be studios only
or
like other DVC REsorts-studio, one bedroom and two bedroom units

Here's the most recent post to tackle the issue:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=857244

Scroll to the latter pages for the "will they" / "won't they" discussion. Bottom line appears to be some Guides / CMs swear it's coming, others swear it isn't coming.

Someone posted that the Garden Wings are about 300 standard guest rooms each. If they keep the same construction profile, they could only get 300 studios or about 200 1B+ units in that space. And none of us is sure to what lengths they could change the design of the wing given the somewhat unstable ground conditions in the area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter