Contemporary Garden Wing Hospitality Suite

melvin1970

Mouseketeer
Looking to book a trip for January. Looking at the garden wing at the Contemporary. There are 7 of us (3 adults and 4 kids under 13) and can booked the hospitality suite. I’ve never stayed here. Yay or Nay?

It's a huge room, but only two real beds (assuming you get the 2 queen room and not the king with 7 guests). Personally, I would be looking at a dedicated 2-bedroom villa, a 2-bedroom villa with the murphy bed option or just two rooms and request connecting. If you have a child under 3, you can also look at a rooms/suites that sleeps 6 adults.

We have done is once as a family. Also dd 27 has it booked for a Bach party next year.

The one room is like a regular room, 2 queens with the day bed, and full bath etc.

Then you have 2 more doors! You can enter on the far end and have a 1/2 bath and living area. The middle door goes to center with a kitchenette like space. There is a queen sofa sleeper plus another full bath.

You do get cl. I would grab stuff and bring it back to the room for the family.

It sleeps 7 but someone could sleep on a sofa near the tv / living area. You can ask for more bedding if needed.

Howdy! If you've stayed in a Garden Wing 1BR Hospitality Suite, please help... May you tell me if all/any of them have a bathtub 🛁, or only showers? The Disney chat person said they have a shower/tub combo, but I've watched a few videos, and it really looks like it only has showers. The review here also makes it sound like there are no bathtubs...?

Also, did you find the mini fridge lacking, especially with ~7 people, or did you make do just fine?

💐 Bunches of Thanks!

Howdy! If you've stayed in a Garden Wing 1BR Hospitality Suite, please help... May you tell me if all/any of them have a bathtub 🛁, or only showers? The Disney chat person said they have a shower/tub combo, but I've watched a few videos, and it really looks like it only has showers. The review here also makes it sound like there are no bathtubs...?

Also, did you find the mini fridge lacking, especially with ~7 people, or did you make do just fine?

💐 Bunches of Thanks!
I just watched it. There are some with 2 queens vs the king bed(what we had). Ours had a tub off the queen room but bath off living was a shower. We also had a full refrigerator . Our stay was prior to remodel.

Mini fridge usually ok for us we don’t use it other than some drinks or leftovers.

There are 6 of these. 2 have the patio. 3 face the pool side but the other 3 face the GW entrance /parking lot. I did not enjoy this view.

Club level access is included. Mornings we all went up together and left from there to park. Same at 5p. Midday or night DD and I would fetch stuff for the lazy ones lol. I would just mention we out in the HS and fill a bag with what I needed. A few sodas, milk, fruit etc can be hard to carry .

Overall the space is huge!

Having 3 entrances just felt fancy!

We had stayed there CL before so it was easy for us to figure how to manage.

If using boat or pool this is a great location.

I just watched it. There are some with 2 queens vs the king bed(what we had). Ours had a tub off the queen room but bath off living was a shower. We also had a full refrigerator . Our stay was prior to remodel.

Mini fridge usually ok for us we don’t use it other than some drinks or leftovers.

There are 6 of these. 2 have the patio. 3 face the pool side but the other 3 face the GW entrance /parking lot. I did not enjoy this view.

Club level access is included. Mornings we all went up together and left from there to park. Same at 5p. Midday or night DD and I would fetch stuff for the lazy ones lol. I would just mention we out in the HS and fill a bag with what I needed. A few sodas, milk, fruit etc can be hard to carry .

Overall the space is huge!

Having 3 entrances just felt fancy!

We had stayed there CL before so it was easy for us to figure how to manage.

If using boat or pool this is a great location.
Thank you so much, this is all very helpful! Love the tips about the lounge. Hmm, it sounds like if we want a tub, we'd have to request it, and it wouldn't be guaranteed...Or maybe they even changed the tub over to a shower during remodel. I'll have to try and call BLT reception to be sure.

I love that the room is so big, which is why I'm considering it! Especially since the BLT rooms will be under construction when we're planning to go, so not really the best option. Good to know about the location. Will definitely be using the pool, and the boat some as well.

Thanks agian, I really appreciate all your insight!

Thank you so much, this is all very helpful! Love the tips about the lounge. Hmm, it sounds like if we want a tub, we'd have to request it, and it wouldn't be guaranteed...Or maybe they even changed the tub over to a shower during remodel. I'll have to try and call BLT reception to be sure.

I love that the room is so big, which is why I'm considering it! Especially since the BLT rooms will be under construction when we're planning to go, so not really the best option. Good to know about the location. Will definitely be using the pool, and the boat some as well.

Thanks agian, I really appreciate all your insight!
I am not sure BLT can help you that is a DVC resort. Once you book you can reach out to Disney Signature Services which supports Club Level rooms across the property. 1-407-560-4033 or disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com

You are welcome!

I am not sure BLT can help you that is a DVC resort. Once you book you can reach out to Disney Signature Services which supports Club Level rooms across the property. 1-407-560-4033 or disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com

You are welcome!
Whoops! Sorry, I meant Contemporary reception. 🤦‍♀️ My mind was on BLT because I was also considering that, but probably not likely due to the construction. Thank you for the contact info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter