Contemporary Vacation Club?

Tom Kurowski

Disney Nut
Sorry if this has been posted before but I couldn't find anything so here goes:
My wife and I just returned from a week at the Wilderness Lodge Villas (where we had a fantastic time I must say!) and while there we liked to take the boat launch over to the contemporary and then hop on the monorail. While at the monorail station we saw the contstruction going on so we asked the custodian at the monorail what was it for and he stated that there are going to be Vacation Club Villas added to the Contemporary. Does anyone else have any knowledge of this? If it is true that would be awesome!
Tom

It seems no one knows for sure. I've heard good reasons why it will or won't be a new DVC. We can always speculate, but we'll just have to wait for an official announcement.

there are several threads floating around on this subject.

enough that some posters complainted...:rotfl: some people just don't know what is important!!!

here is hoping! but you know Disney no guaranteeds.

it will neither be a DVC resort - the architecture plans were found long ago by Tink10. or a CR suites things - might be called MK suites - so it could be part of the the CR or not.

in the design plans there was a bridge on the 4th floor connecting the two building.

here is hoping it will be a DVC!!!

I THINK that it will be a DVC resort. The cat was out of the bag a while ago when the architect released that drawing. I think that all of this other 'information' is a smokescreen after the fact.

it will neither be a DVC resort - the architecture plans were found long ago by Tink10. or a CR suites things - might be called MK suites - so it could be part of the the CR or not.

I'm guessing that is "either" :)

I'd be VERY surprised if it doesn't become DVC, or at least partially DVC (I don't personally like how the drawings I've seen, but Disney did a good job with the WLV - so I'll give them the benefit of a doubt on this one. :))

Someone who knows quite a lot of inside info has said that DVC is slated for every deluxe resort at some point (maybe mods too). So to me it just makes sense that it's DVC. Or partly DVC, if they wanted to also include non-DVC suites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter