Cooling Towels

MLJHLT

Earning My Ears
I'd love to know if anybody has any recommendations for cooling towels that were comfortable, effective and convenient to use in WDW. Thanks!

What size is good? Are the long ones better? Are the cheap ones ok? How long will they keep cool? Thanks in advance for your opinions.

Disney sells them in park for around $16 each. They are good! I'd just buy one there. They are similar to Mission brand towels, but actually cheaper, shockingly. I just bought one in Disneyland last week when I forgot mine at home and it was hot. It's a great value!

I have one I got from Disney sells works fine

Disney sells them in park for around $16 each. They are good! I'd just buy one there. They are similar to Mission brand towels, but actually cheaper, shockingly. I just bought one in Disneyland last week when I forgot mine at home and it was hot. It's a great value!

I got one of these cooling towels in a Disney park somewhere a few years ago - it's a coolcore one and I really like it. Plus the Mickey pattern on it makes me so happy...

In fact I liked it so much that I bought another 2 last year at WDW!

One thing I do like about them over some other cooling towels I have (that I admittedly got for free from running events etc) is that they are a very decent size so are quite nice to use.

(I use them in real life as I live somewhere hot and humid all year round...)

Does anyone know the fairly recent price for the cooling towel sold at WDW?

Another vote for FroggToggs Chilly Pad! Although my mom bought the Disney towel and it was quite effective and nice quality. Not sure if they e raked the price, but hers was $16 as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter