Cosmic Rays, CHH or Pecos Bills?

Pecos Bill, Columbia Harbour House or Cosmic Ray's

• Pecos Bill

• Columbia Harbour House

• Cosmic Ray's

Results are only viewable after voting.
We love Comic Ray's and hate Pecos Bill's. The last lunch we had there consisted of burned/dry cheeseburgers and no amount of toppings from the fixins bar could cover that taste. It was also extremely messy.

It all depends on what you're in the mood for. I know we are definitely considering a visit to CR in August on a day where we aren't doing TS so we can enjoy the chicken & ribs; their combo dishes seem to be extremely satisfying and a great CS value. I loved PB's burgers...enough said, they're great. CHH has nice alternatives like soup/sandwich combos and the restaurant itself provides a fantastic break from over stimulation. I say you can't go wrong.

Cookie Princess said:
We love Comic Ray's and hate Pecos Bill's. The last lunch we had there consisted of burned/dry cheeseburgers and no amount of toppings from the fixins bar could cover that taste. It was also extremely messy.

Totally agree!!! Cosmic Rays was much better and has more choices (Chicken, Salads, etc.) Cosmic Rays also has a decent toppings bar.

we like all three but I really love the fish at CHH

We also like all three. We've really enjoyed the chicken/ribs combo at CR. Enough to share. PB is good too. As is CHH. The biggest negative of all three is the prepackaged desserts! We don't really like them-hardly worth eating for the calories-especially the pb brownie mousse at PB and carrot cake at CR. :confused3 INMO

Haven't tried Pecos Bills. I like Columbia Harbour House, but voted for Cosmic Rays because of the very wide variety of choices, and also because of the value of some of the heavier CS choices (e.g. ribs & chicken), which can easily be the main meal of your day.

Our family loves CHH and we eat here 1-2 times each trip. The fish and chicken are delish! Last trip I tried the ham/broccoli slaw sandwich and it was soooo good. Good fresh chicken salad also.
It is nice to go upstairs here and get away from the crowds.

Had a yummy desert/coffee at Cosmic Rays.

Bev

We love Pecos Bill. The toppings bar for the burgers is GREAT! We also enjoy the peanut butter brownie mousse for the DP dessert!

Def. Cosmic rays! The chicken and ribs plate can EASILY be split! They have a wide variety of food that will keep most people happy. Especially kids!

I chose Cosmic Ray's but I also like Pecos bill's VERY MUCH! The reason I chose CR is because you will get much more of a selection :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter