• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Costco Dining Vouchers

Angie1437

Earning My Ears
Can these be used for the face value at say The Blue Bayou? if so, how does that work? My kids are a little older, so character breakfast may not be their first choice.

You can use these anywhere in the park but they will not give you change back. So our family doesn't do character meals so we order up to the $45 value and use one at a time. For example, we are a family of 4. We'll use one for a breakfast, lunch, and dinner and then one more meal while we are there. You can use them at the table services restaurants too like Blue Bayou. They'll just discount your bill by $45 and you'll pay the difference.

You can often get a lot more mileage out of the vouchers used this way rather than for character dining!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter