Costco travel...good idea for cruises?

daisyx3

DIS Veteran
For the cruise I think I have chosen (Princess) , the TA I speak to occasionally only offers a $50 stateroom credit. If I book on costco travel (we are members) there is a $140 stateroom credit--not a cash card, but a room credit. I have not used costco for travel previously and was just interested in any experience with this, good or bad. I can't ask on FB because the TA is on my FB! ;) Thanks for any feedback you have.

I've used Costco twice for RCCL cruises.
All went well.
Got the $125 OBC on one and $65 on the other.
I would use them again

I like the Costco OBC. And it's almost like you're booking through royal in terms of payment, etc. Just never look at upgrading or getting a discount when Costco Travel isn't open. That's a recipe for frustration. :)

We recently booked through RC and are in the process of transferring the reservation to Costco Travel. For us, we actually earned more OBC booking directly with RC because of our NextCruise certificates from 2008. We earned $100 OBC from that plus an additional $200 OBC from the promotion we tapped into with our reservation. When we transfer our reservation to Costco Travel, we'll earn a $95 Costco Cash Card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter